COVID-19 Marketing Support fund for brands
Scope Media is pleased to advise that we are now a registered Service Provider with the Regional Business Partner Network.
The Government has now added Marketing services to its $25 million COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund. This means that businesses are able to access expert advice and support for their marketing needs to the value of $5000 excl. GST. Under the COVID-19 fund, businesses are able to obtain 100% of funding – no co-funding is required.
Scope Media is a registered Service Provider with the Regional Business Partner Network – which means you are able to access the fund for your marketing needs.
At this stage we have two services on offer – designed to help your brand to adapt to the changing business landscape as we shift to even more of a digital focus:
- PR, Communications and Digital Marketing During Covid-19 and Beyond
Do you need to shift your marketing-communications plan towards a more
digital focus so you can grow your online presence? Or do you need to adjust
your brand story, messaging and target audience after having to pivot due to
COVID-19? In today’s environment, businesses need their brand and their
brand message to stand out above their competitors.
We specialise in creating and delivering successful marketing communications campaigns across traditional and digital media channels – utilising owned, earned, shared and paid media. In this one-on-one programme, we’ll work with you to ensure that your marketing and PR activity is geared for your target audiences. You’ll receive a bespoke company resource that outlines your new COVID-19 Marketing Communications Strategy and Communications Plan for when you need to undertake your marketing activity.
- Digital Marketing Training During Covid-19 and Beyond
We provide the necessities to get you understanding the ad auction
environment, so that you can win audience reach and attention at a lower cost
than your competitors.
We specialise in and provide training for: Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads Manager, Display & Video 360.
Our training sessions cover:
• Choosing the correct KPIs and how to track them
• How to select ad formats that will best meet your KPIs
• How to set up campaigns
• How to evaluate campaigns based on audience and content performance
• How to take performance as learnings and apply them to your next campaign set up
More details about our services are on the RBP website here.
How can your business access this COVID-19 Marketing Support fund?
- If you haven’t already, you’ll need to register with the Regional Business Partner Network.
- Businesses already registered with the RBP should contact their RBP Growth Advisor or local RBP Partner organization (our local RBP is the Otago Regional Business Partner Network – Tara Druce is the Otago RBP Business Growth Manager – email@example.com).
- One of the RBP team will then be in touch to discuss your needs. You will need to fill out a questionnaire. Due to high demand, there is currently a wait of up to 10 days for contact to be made.
- If you are eligible and you decide to work with Scope Media, we receive a copy of the voucher you are issued.
- When a service is booked by a business we will be notified, then we will confirm the booking via the RBP site.
- More information can be found here.
If you need to talk to us first, feel free to get in touch.