Digital PR Case Study: Professional Services Company
Digital PR case study
Over 18 months, we helped one trans-Tasman client increase their average monthly website traffic by 20%, increased e-newsletter open rates by 66% and helped solidify their position online as an industry thought leader.
How did we do this?
By designing and activating a Digital PR strategy centred on optimised content geared to build trust, reputation and authority for our client. We created the content and published across owned, earned, shared and paid media channels.
Digital PR involves strategically creating quality content that serves the needs of your audience. This means we look at how brands need to appear in both ‘browse’
(short-term) and ‘search’ (long-term) mode.
Great digital PR campaigns inspire and deliver value to audiences while growing strong online authority – for the long-term – to help manage reputation, build trust and create real, measurable results for a brand.
Results for this trans-Tasman client:
- Increased Domain Authority Score from 10 to 19 in 12 months: This means the business’ ranking in Google is now positioned higher than their competitors’ websites in Google Search
- Secured 6x pieces of earned media in national media outlets in 12 months
- 20% increase in average monthly users to their website over 18 months
- 20% decrease in website bounce rate over 18 months
- 10% increase in new users over 18 months
- 200% increase in average time spent on site over 18 months
- Exceeded industry benchmark click-through rates with e-newsletters by 50%
- Increased site backlinks by 300%
About Scope Media
Scope Media is a boutique marketing communications consultancy that specialises in digital PR. The consultancy helps brands gain visibility through the power of authentic storytelling, personal connections and digital insights. Scope Media offers strategic communications, crisis communications and reputation management, community engagement and stakeholder relations, digital PR, media relations and media releases, editorial and special publications, website copywriting for SEO and digital advertising.